Field Sales Executive Position
Who is Tango Press:
Tango Press is a 100% digital printing and converting company for corrugated packaging and displays, focused on fast design and production of mid to large-sized production volumes. We are a new kind of solutions provider specializing in answering the dynamic needs of an evolving marketplace. The company was created to compress production timelines typically needed in analog printing, deliver exceptional quality, and solve schedule and volume related issues in the packaging marketplace. Unbound by the traditional legacy industry behaviors and limitations, we disrupt the traditional packaging industry model with our cutting edge digital technology, incredible responsiveness, and uncompromising service. If you are not engaged with us, we are all missing out on GREAT opportunities… Come join our team and be part of a revolution!
Tango Press is a unique organization in the packaging industry and we embrace innovation and love learning how to do things better. We believe in having fun, enjoying life, working hard, and serving people. Our goal is to help every Tango Press team member be the best we can be while delivering uncompromising solutions to our customers. We will give you the opportunities and latest resources to thrive within our organization. As Tango Press grows, we’re looking for people who are willing to roll up their sleeves today and step into leadership positions tomorrow.
We all work together at Tango Press to develop and deliver strategic and innovative solutions to the marketplace that solve problems and delight customers.
Who We Seek:
We are seeking an experienced Field Sales Executive responsible for identifying and cultivating revenue generating opportunities for the company while ensuring the gross margin goal thresholds of the company are met. The role encompasses the complete management of all sales activities within a defined market. This individual will provide high-level, customer perspective in support of the Tango Press strategic plan. Additionally, he/she will be a business and results-focused leader who has the highest ethical and professional standards. The Field Sales Executive will bring a track record of outside sales success with 5+ years’ experience selling high-graphics packaging and displays.
The Field Sales Executive works with marketing to identify and implement programs and selling systems that consistently achieve assigned goals and objectives. This role is responsible for executing the Company-defined sales strategy related to customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation within a defined market. These responsibilities include sales strategy execution, customer relationship management, and market intelligence feedback to the Marketing team.
In addition, the Field Sales Executive:
- Works with Marketing to develop and implement a comprehensive, market-specific annual sales plan.
- Provides offering mix recommendations including offering positioning and pricing.
- Works with marketing to execute an effective prospect-nurturing and post sales customer growth process.
- Tracks and manages all customer engagements and sales funnel within the company CRM solution and ensures compliance with its use.
- Provides Operations with completed Sales orders to ensure customer expectations are communicated.
Ongoing responsibilities (same for ALL players on our team):
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to delight the customer (external and internal customers), even if it costs the company money.
- Personal qualities of positivity, honesty, generosity, integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to the Tango Press values.
- Must have a mindset of delivering excellence in all functions of the company.
- A proactive, hands-on strategic thinker who will own the responsibility for digital production at Tango Press, and can lead through our significant growth.
- Able and willing to get in the trenches as needed, as demonstrated by a willingness to scrub toilets if necessary.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Have the ability to think creatively and act with ingenuity to get stuff done.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (English).
- Must have a STRONG attention to detail.
- Must have a STRONG safety mindset.
- Be interested in and take responsibility for your own personal growth and development.
Of course our positions include a market-competitive compensation package, but you should know that we pay for performance not just experience. If the thought of a fast-paced, high-growth, excellence driven environment excites you, please introduce yourself..! Tell us what sounds appealing about our opportunity and why you would be a great addition to our team!
Please email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put “You should consider me” in the subject line or your email will be filtered out. We would love to hear from you!